- 1 pound noodles
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup noodle water; drain, rinse noodles with cold water, drain, and set aside. remember to season it to your taste
- 2 Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sugar, garlic, and sriracha. Add the cooked noodles, 2-4 tablespoons of the noodle cooking water, and toss. Mix in the chicken and any additional ingredients
- 3 Top with cabbage, scallions, and peanuts, then serve.
OR you can choose to keep it simple by replacing some of the ingredients with what suits you , for some people who are allergic to nuts. regardless of what you are and not allergic to. be creative and open with your culinary skills and taste buds. you can add cheese if you like. and you can exclude the chicken if you are vegan. always choose a healthier option for food.