Nose picking is a bad habit that is easy to pickup, difficult to lose, and hazardous to health.
1. Picking your nose is potentially dangerous for your health. If you have a virus, fungus, or bacteria on your finger and you pick your nose, the pathogens have found an easy way to enter your body.
2. Picking your nose may also lead to pimples in your nose-hair follicles (folliculitis).
3. If a small pimple in your nose were to develop into a boil inside your nose, the infection could travel up into your brain via your blood stream.
4. Picking your nose may tear the fragile skin within your nose, leading to nose bleeds. People with repeat nose bleeds know that it may take months for this skin to heal.
5. If you already have a cold and your sinus is blocked, and then you pick your nose, you are at risk of developing sinusitis. This because you are introducing millions of bacteria under your finger nail into your nose. From here, they may travel up your nose to your sinus cavity. Unable to properly drain, the bacteria will multiply—leading to a sinus infection 6. If you pick your nose regularly, your nose becomes a hub or breeding ground for germs. After you pick, and you don’t wash your hands, you are spreading these germs to others.
7.If others catch you in the act, they will feel embarrassed, uncomfortable, and a little squeamish.
Bridal Forecast 2019
You were asked the magical question and you said yes! First, my team and i will like to congratulate you. …
2019 Fashion Forecast
Experts have predicted the colors, fabrics, textures, materials, prints, graphics, beauty/grooming, accessories, footwear, street style, and other styles that will…